Please take a moment to review:
1) Mandatory masks for children age 9 and up as well as adults when in the waiting room and hallways. If plastic barriers are utilized in a session, masks are optional.
2) Masks are strongly recommended for children age 5 – 8 years of age.
3) Mandatory use of hand sanitizer provided is in effect for all children and adults before entering the clinic.
4) All families are sent a covid screener prior to their appointment via online form. It is simple to complete. Appointments are re-scheduled if families do not pass the covid screener.
5) Increased disinfecting between families of toys and surfaces.
6) Everyone must use the hand sanitizer at the front before entering our clinic. All rooms have hand sanitizer in them.
7) Maintenance of social distancing
8) Team members wear masks during individual sessions, unless they are behind a plastic barrier.
We invite questions regarding our Covid procedures at any point.