We take covid procedures seriously for the health and safety of our team members and Wildflowers’ families. Please take a moment to review:
1) There will be 9-11 people in the group space at one time.
2) We screen all families before entering our clinic for covid symptoms. Please watch for an email the night prior or the day of your group to complete the covid screener online.
3) Increased disinfecting between families of toys and surfaces.
4) Everyone must use the hand sanitizer at the front before entering our clinic. All rooms have hand sanitizer in them.
5) Social distancing is maintained, wherever possible.
6) Team members are always wearing masks during groups.
7) Masks are STRONGLY RECOMMENDED for children age 5 and up and MANDATORY for children age 9 and up when participating in a group setting.
We invite questions regarding our Covid procedures at any point.