We take covid procedures seriously for the health and safety of our team members and Wildflowers’ families. Please take a moment to review:
1) We screen all families before entering our clinic for covid symptoms. Please watch for an email the night prior or the day of your camp to complete the covid screener online.
2) Increased disinfecting between families of toys and surfaces.
3) Everyone must use the hand sanitizer at the front before entering our clinic. All rooms have hand sanitizer in them.
4) There will be up to 8 children or less in each camp
5) Social distancing is maintained, wherever possible.
6) Team members wear masks or stay behind plastic barriers when social distancing is not possible.
7) Parents/guardians are welcome to wear masks when attending our clinic, although it’s not mandatory.
We invite questions regarding our covid procedures at any point.