Counselling for Children and Youth

A registered psychologist or clinical counsellor can help when your child or youth is struggling with behaviour challenges or you are worried about their emotional health. Please check your insurance for coverage.

Areas of concern could be: Anxiety | ADHD | Emotional Regulation | Behaviour | Grief | Medical/Health | Eating Disorders | Depression | Trauma | Life Transitions | LGBTQ2+ | Coping Skills | Self-Esteem | Autism | Phobias | Addictions